lundi 23 mai 2011

Ils Recherchent

Szilvia Polyák (Juridique)

My educational and professional experiences have improved my working methods both in national and international administration and provided me with a profound knowledge of the different domains of community and national law. My current post - as an in-house lawyer, by a French multinational company - has allowed me to gain deep experience in the fields of company law, labour law and real-estate law. During my work by the Ministry of Justice, European Union Law Department (Budapest, Hungary) I have learnt the techniques of codification and legal drafting in the fields of telecommunication law, pharmaceuticals law and in intellectual property law.

Holding a Master’s degree in intellectual property law of CEIPI (Strasbourg, France) and a Bachelor’s degree of law (ELTE, Budapest), I completed a six month traineeship by the Office for Harmonisation in the Internal Market (Alicante, Spain)

My editorial skills, my linguistic profile, my good knowledge of the community law and national law could be an advantage.

Contact: polyaksz@hotmail.com


Clément Rebaudet (Marketing & Communication)

Diplômé de l'ESC Clermont, je suis installé en Hongrie depuis 5 ans et peux faire valoir une maitrise courante de la langue hongroise et de l'anglais. Mes qualités professionnelles faites de créativité et de dynamisme, assorties d'une forte rigueur, m'ont permis d'assurer pendant plus de 2 ans la gestion du pôle "Communication externe" chez Décathlon Hongrie.

Ayant l'ambition de poursuivre en Hongrie dans les métiers du marketing et de la communication, je recherche un poste à responsabilité dans lequel je pourrai m'investir pleinement et prouver ma bonne capacité d'adaptation.

Dans ce but, vous trouverez auprès de Guillaume Darnil mon curriculum vitae, qui vous apportera davantage de précisions sur ma formation et mon parcours. Je me tiens à votre disposition également par courriel (
clement.rebaudet@gmail.com) ou par téléphone au 0036 30 833 20 44.

Sincères salutations,
Clément Rebaudet